COYOTE DRY LAKE
20 MILES NORTH OF BARSTOW CA.
for more information, or a copy of 'location agreement' or to reserve dates call 760-447-3703
or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
county permit required for permit information contact inland empire film commission at filminlandempire.com or call 951-415-9600
why you should film on coyote dry lake.
1. our properties extend one mile onto the lake bed.
2. the background is free from power lines and roads to the north, south and east. our properties are located on the west side of the lake bed.
3. the lake bed is large 4.25mi n/s by 3.0mi e/w.
4. to the east is Alvord mt. to the south are the Calico mts. to the west is lane mt. and to the northwest are the paradise range mts.
5. no trash.
6. more desolate looking than El Mirage.
7. we can be more lenient than other dry lakes.
8. b. l. m. is not a factor.
9. very rare to see anyone on the lake bed.
10. lake bed is mostly undisturbed.
View on Mobile